Registration is now open!
2018 Program Highlights
Bulk Registration Discount Program
The more technicians you send from your company, the less you pay! Send 20 and only pay for 18! Send 30 and only pay for 25! Please contact the NANT office for more information.
- Bulk Registration Information
We offer 2 full-day and 2 half-day pre-symposium workshops on Monday:
- Vascular Access Workshop (8:30 - 12:30)
- Chemistry for Biomedical Technicians (1:00 - 5:00)
- B. Braun and MarCor will offer a workshop on Water Treatment that will provide an overview of a wide range of water treatment issues and solutions.
- Fresenius Medical Care will offer a workshop providing opportunities for technicians to gain a deeper understanding of troubleshooting their dialysis machines.
There is an additional charge to attend these workshops, which include refreshment breaks (but not lunch). To ensure your participation, you must register in advance. Full day Workshops begin at 8:30 am and end by 4:00 pm, with a break for lunch. All workshops offer up to 6.6 contact hours. Space is limited – register NOW!
- Medical Director's POV: What the MD needs from the staff to improve patient outcomes
- Changes in Healthcare Economics: How this impacts the technicians
- How to Avoid Injuries with Safety Initiatives
- KCER: CMS Emergency Preparedness Rule Training
- Roles of Technicians/Technologists in Patient Outcomes
- There are No Shortcuts to Dialysis Outcomes: Theory vs. Practical vs. Policy
- CMS Survey: What Can You Expect?
- Life Inside a Single Hollow Fiber
- Urine-spiration: A Patient's Journey Through Dialysis
- How to Communicate Positively & Effectively with Nurses and Physicians for Outcomes
- Avoiding the Pitfalls fo Recertification: Your Livelihood Depends On It
- AKI: Acute Kidney Injury
- Nutrition on a Budget
- Vascular Access
- Making Dialysis Safer for Patients
- Sexuality of the Dialysis Patient
- Water Treatment
- Disaster Preparedness
- Evolution of AAMI/ANSI Standards: Harmonizing with ISO
- Exploring OSHA Regulations in Dialysis
- Biomed: What Would We Do Without You?