20-23 February 2017 – Tropicana Hotel – Las Vegas, Nevada
Our three-day symposium is designed to provide important information for both biomedical (NBT) and clinical (NCT) nephrology technicians. Our general sessions feature significant topics of interest to all technicians while we offer a full day of sessions aimed at either the NBT or NCT. You can’t afford to miss this year’s symposium!
< Click image for more detailed Symposium program information
The 2017 Symposium Features...
General sessions on Tuesday, February 21
- Dialysis History of Innovation, John Sweeny
- How to Get Difficult People to Change, Bill & Joanne Truby
- It’s YOUR Responsibility for Quality Care from the Machines! Emily Michalak
Technical Issues facing Dialysis Today: Technical Directors Points of View
- Developing an Active Shooter Policy, Larry Park, MSPH, CHCM, CPEA
Concurrent sessions on Wednesday, 22 February include a full day of focused sessions for Nephrology Clinical Technicians and Nephrology Biomedical Technicians.
General sessions on Thursday, February 23
- Urban Kidney Coalition, Steve Belcher
- Technology Trends in Hemodialysis Water Treatment for the Future, Burke West
- Caring for your Hands so you can Care for Your Patients, Dr. Jaimie Shores, FACS
Monday will feature a range of pre-Symposium workshops at a slight additional fee. New this year, we will offer 2 half day workshops. A CMS Workshop will be offered in the morning and Chemistry for Biomedical Technicians will be offered in the afternoon. The Fresenius Troubleshooting and MarCor & B. Braun Water Treatment Workshops are back by popular demand.
IMPORTANT When planning your travel, be sure your flight does NOT leave before 1:30 pm on Thursday. You don’t want to miss our full morning of speakers on Thursday, especially Technology Trends in Hemodialysis Water Treatment. That way, you will earn all the contact hours you possibly can from this symposium towards your recertification.
Come to Club NANT
Wednesday night at the beautiful Havana Room at the Tropicana.
- Light appetizers and cocktails
- Music and dancing
Sponsored by GIA Medical
Back by Popular Demand!
Because of the tremendous support of our exhibitors, we are offering lunch for all participants in the exhibit hall on Wednesday, February 22.